We ask our students to follow new instructions
There are some additional safety measures in equipment usages that our students need to follow. Your collaboration will help us to maintain the studio safe and clean. Please, make sure you read them before your visit to the studio.
If you feel sick, please stay home
Working out is not only counterproductive when you are sick, it’s also a safety concern right now. To help protect the well-being of our community, we reserve the right to refuse participation to all students with cold symptoms. We've also instructed our staff to stay home if they have even the slightest of symptoms.
- Changing room is at your disposal but we recommend coming in pole outfit if it is possible to reduce crowding in the changing room.
- Arrive max 5 minutes before the class starts. You can come 10 minutes before in case if you need to change.
- Maximum 2 people are allowed in the changing room at a time.
- We recommend you to bring your own yoga mat. If you do not have one - a sport towel is obligatory to use on top of studio’s mat. The staff takes care of cleaning all studio mats after each student but as precaution please clean it one more time before you use it.
- All yoga mats in boxes in the corner are clean. Don’t put used mats back to these boxes, bring them to reception desk for disinfecting.
- Bring your own towel for pole cleaning. The studio will provide you with a clean towel in case if you forget to bring yours, but please do not make this into a habit as we will not do this on a regular basis.
- Yoga blocks and straps after stretching classes must be disposed to a special box for cleaning.
- Clean crash mats before and after every use with alcohol spray.
- Clean your pole before and after the class.
- Every student will have one alcohol spray to use during the class. Please put them back in the box after the class and we will clean them for the next group.
- As usually, we will take pictures of results after Beginner and Intermediate classes. It is voluntary and we ask you not to stay long after the class in case if you are not waiting for pictures.
We have taken steps to help keep you safe
Increased sanitizing and social distancing measures
We are thoroughly sanitizing equipment, toilet and changing room before, during and after each class. Our teachers are maintaining required distance and not supporting students in movements unless the student is in danger position and cannot exit the move.
We’ve set up our class capacity to 12 people
All poles are two meters apart and we still can accommodate 12 students in the class. Number of students at Stretching classes is reduced to 12 people as well. That way, we can allow for required social distance between each client.
We’ve increased transition time between classes
To reduce the amount of contact between clients, we’ve updated our class times. Now there is a 20 minutes break between classes. Head to our schedule to see the changes!